viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

my personal profile


My name is sol.
I start school 7:45a.m and finish 2:30p.m or 4:00p.m or 5:30p.m.
I do my homework, after school. I usually stop around 8 o'clock in the evening.
Every weeks my parents give me money for the lunch. If i want to outgiong with my friends.
On Monday, Wendesday and Saturday i play hockey in Hebraica. This Saturday i am not playing for my club team. I also play coputer and watch tv.
I live whit my parents and my two brothers.
My brother, he 16 years old, study in ORT Montañeses and my brother, he 19 years old, study in university UBA.
I have got really nice to my parent and a lot of good friends. The only problem are my brothers.
I worry about my future, i don't know what i want to be.
I don't have a boy friend, because i don't worry to have.
In the picture, I take photo with my friend caamuch, in the school.

No hay comentarios: